Search This Blog

3.11.2011

Fashion Friday: Threads Three Ways


"Winter Denim Shorts"


High-waisted denim short: AE

This one might seem like a stretch, but once you get past the idea that denim shorts can't possibly be worn in the winter months and look "normal" (or be warm) you'll find it's really a fun way to switch up from leggings...

I prefer to wear my winter denim shorts over opaque tights.  As you can see, I take them a lot a little shorter than I would were I to go bare legged!   I guess I feel a little more covered with the tights underneath and I prefer this proportion to a longer short (maybe because I am such a "shorty" myself).

Since I'm doing a dark tight, I like to keep the rest of the outfit kind of dark (colorwise) and let the shorts be the focus.

I dare you to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...