Search This Blog

1.04.2012

"Top 11 of 2011"


Linking up to highlight eleven of my 2011 favorite photos...
(and a bonus for good luck)

This was incredibly hard to narrow down
out of the 10,000 pictures I took this past year.
(thank goodness for an external hard drive back-up)

They aren't in any particular order.
Enjoy...


Watermelon.
I love that little juice soaked belly.


Summer Swim-Baby.
The lighting, the water, the suit.


Happy Birthday Grandpa "T".
She was such a good sport for this one.


 Lilah Belle get's chickens.
The excitement in her eyes brings a smile to my face.

 
One of her Six Month photo's.
Such a perfect representation of LB - just a bundle joy in motion.


 A Fall walk with Papa.
I love that they are so in sync.


Christmas wonder.
Lights make even the most boring beautiful.


The Pumpkin Patch.
Could the sky be any more blue?


Sink time.
Reminds me to enjoy the simple things.


Kisses for Papa.
(he was baby-proofing)


Puppy Love.
The irony of this kills me.


"Falling Around"
She has an affinity for flying.


Click It Up A Notch


14 comments:

  1. Oh, I love every single one. I can not even pick a favorite. I am going to share yours on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/naptimemomtog Thanks so much for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many precious shots! My favorite is Christmas Wonder and Falling Around! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! The perspective on her flying is incredible! Awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I just love the shots you captured and the thought you put into each one. She will absolutely love these one day.

    When my son was really young, I spent some time taking some fun "staged" photos of him and I am so glad I did. They still crack us up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so amazing!! I just realized how much she looks like you! My favorite had got to be mr T and puppy love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! And I love your chair too! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it - you have a new follower :D

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful baby girl!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that first photo is too perfect for words!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Blog is cute ♥
    If you have time you can also check out my blog,
    I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment.
    Also, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...
    HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  10. All photos are adorable and cute! My favorite - "Christmas wonder")

    ReplyDelete
  11. how stinking cute is she?? These are all great photos!

    xxClassic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable!!!Couldn't love these pics more..Following u immediately..:)Follow me back? :P

    xxx

    Angie

    chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have never seen such a happy baby in my life! haha she is seriously just adorable :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...