Search This Blog

3.03.2011

In "The House of the Lord"



My parents have a giant clock hung over the mantel of their fireplace...



All week long, Lilah kept staring at it.

Eventually she was even grinning and gabbing to it repeatedly throughout the day.

At some point I had an aha moment...

When I really paid attention to what she was looking at, I realized it wasn't the clock at all!




Lilah was having a Will Ferrell "Buddy" moment from the movie "Elf"...


That's right.  


Lovely Lilah was trying to tell Mommy...

"JESUS!  I KNOW HIM!"




So I decided to take Lovely Lilah


to the real 


"House of The Lord"


aka


Church 
on Sunday morning...




Mama got ready first!


Then Lilah...



She got so excited she could barely sit up straight!




But quickly became impatient waiting...




So we let her spend some time with her special friend...






And then it was out the door...


And my little Angel was 

as quiet as a church mouse the entire time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...