This past month I...
- Took my first airplane ride
(and made my Jet Blue Blog debut)
- Found myself in a mirror
(and boy do I love to chat myself up)
- Slept through the night
(a few times at least - Mama woke up scared 'cause she thought I was dead)
- Went to my first movie in a theater
(and recreated my own version of it)
- Attended my first yoga class
(pics and post still to come)
- Found out I am "allergic" to milk
(Dad questioned if I was really a Garlick)
- Graduated from the sink to my tub
(blog post to follow)
- Keep rolling over every time I am put on my tummy
(I don't hate it so much anymore)
Today I get another round of immunizations!
Sure wish Papa was here to comfort me, but Mama and I are going to be brave!!!
We'll also find out just how much I have grown - can't wait...