Search This Blog

10.06.2011

Thursdays Threads Three Ways


The striped shirt.

Much like everyone else lately, I am drawn to stripes like flies to...
well, you get the point!

Stripes can sometimes be a little tricky.
The key is to make sure they are in proportion to your body.
(Example: Petite = thinner stripes)

Here's my take on one of the many striped shirts I own:




Striped Shirt: Target

Weekend wear counts as fashion right?
Only if you sport your weekend wear perfecting a cheerleading style jump for joy!


4 comments:

  1. Cute looks. Love the hat! I have one that color also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, gr8 blog and pics bdw come around and check awt my fashion blog n lets follow each other lyk twitter :)

    Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first outfit was got to be my favorite...you are one hot mamma in those red pants!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...