(This is a few days late)
This month, I've been...
- On a 1400 mile road trip
(Mama and Papa had no idea that I would manage the drive better than Otis)
- Enjoying a plethora of new flavors and textures thanks to B.L.W.
(Look forward to an upcoming"Food Week" on the blog this month)
- Learning to drink from a cup
(Mama and Papa sometimes end up drowning me, but I'll get it soon enough)
- Whining when Mama leaves the room
(Mama secretly loves this, but always tells other people she hopes I get over it)
- Repeating "dadadadada" over and over
(Mama tells other people she loves this, but secretly wishes I'd get over it and move on to my "m's")
- Cutting my first two teeth
(Mama hopes that these do not inadvertently interfere with breast feeding?)
- Spending some time on my hands and knees
(Mama and Papa know I could take off any day now???)
Month 6 to 7 has been heaven.
Here's to hoping 7 to 8 is just as great...