Search This Blog

1.15.2011

A Superfluous Saturday Post (to keep you on your toes)...

"WHO'S BAD???"




Okay, so I may not be sporting a Swaravzski-encrusted 
five-fingered sparkler...

but


 I have considered bedazzling my brand new
 "Breastfeeding Brace"



Dad, can you part with your Bedazzler for a few days?  (Ahahahahaha!!!)



No really, add this puppy to the list of battle scars I have incurred from Little Lilah! 

(If you aren't familiar with the wound list, 
we can go over it in private since I don't want to make any of the boys uncomfortable, 
or scare any of the girls into NEVER having a baby - ha ha!)

I will admit though, 
and Lilah can attest to this 
(if only she could talk)
that I do pull that flashy spirit-fingered move 
every time I put it on!

Try and talk smack...


Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad-
Come On
(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-
You Know It
(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-
You Know It, You Know
(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)
And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now
(And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now)
Just To Tell You Once Again,
(Just To Tell You Once Again)
Who's Bad . . .



(First off - my apologies to my husband for having Michael Jackson's picture on a blog associated with our daughter and the Garlick name.  Secondly, sorry to everyone else 'cause you know you're going to be singing that song ALL day!)


So here's a Lovely Lilah smile to make up for it!




She's BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...